CanaPrep 2023 update
Starting September 2021, CanaPrep will start its sessions via Zoom.
Each session is 12 lectures and will be offered twice-weekly.
Sundays & Wednesdays 8:00 – 9:30 PM
- Recorded Session – Link (Please read the instructions below)(Account will be activated upon approval)
- 10/29/2023 to 12/2/2023 – Link (Account will be activated on session start date)
- 1/10/2024 to 2/18/2024 – Link (Account will be activated on session start date)
- 3/3/2024 to 4/6/2024 – Link (Account will be activated on session start date)
- 9/15/2024 to 10/19/2024 – Link (Account will be activated on session start date)
- 11/3/2024 to 12/7/2024 – Link (Account will be activated on session start date)
Rules and Regulations ZOOM Sessions:
- This course is for engaged couples.
- Attendance 90%.
- Course duration is approximately two months.
- Everyone must have his/her zoom camera ON at all times, also screen name must be full name during the meeting.
- Complete honesty and transparency with personal information.
- It is required to complete all questionnaires/tests during the course.
- Please keep in mind that the questionnaires are there to guide you to have an open conversation with your future spouse. This is meant to deepen your connection, communication and strengthen your bond together.
- Speakers are available to answer any questions/concerns.
- Couples are encouraged to participate during the live sessions on Zoom.
Recorded Session Restrictions
- Send email to [email protected] with the circumstances requires you to take the recorded session
- Include Full names and Wedding date
- It is required to sign in to the Zoom sessions using the same email of your registration, in order to mark your attendance.
- Registration and payment are per person, not per couple.
- An 80% passing score will be required on each quiz to receive a certificate of completion. Maximum of 3 trials to pass each quiz.
For questions, email: [email protected]